Sunday, June 14, 2009

today got better

i cried a lot today, it was my due time, its been awhile and everyone should have a good cry now and again, it's healthy, and it makes me feel much better. holding stuff in isn't good for me. i'm still getting paid right now cause the ac went out at the bucks and the boss said we could leave but we still get paid till 11. RAD.
work at 4 tomorrow, so tonight shall be filled with neighborly love and beer and jello shots and margs. i need this. everything in moderation. i quit cigs. i quit pot. i quit pills. i already feel so much better. i just need my friends my family and my music. some beer on the side as well IN MODERATION. yesterday some alchy at chili's ordered 3 shots of tequila, 3 margs, and then 3 martinis. that's ridiculous. yeah, go drive now, great plan. i don't understand people. drinking a beer while driving? that's not cool, you're not cool, and hopefully people will soon realize that it's fucking dangerous and not worth it. you are putting other peoples life in danger. selfish. you cant even wait till you get to your destination? puh-lease.

parties are stupid too.
people get way too wasted and start shit about nothing.
im done with that whole chapter of my life, im perfectly content in my apartment, no drunk driving, and no assholes to put up with. i don't get how people like going out every night. hm. just me I suppose. i hope i never become an alcoholic. i hope i never get caught throwing up while pumping gas. trash.

we're going drunk swimming.