Thursday, June 11, 2009

why

is the american health system so fucking ass backwards? all i want is to get a job I enjoy but I need health insurance, cause my daddy's doesn't cover me unless I'm a full time student, and yeah, I did get accepted into Texas State and Santa Cruz but college(dorms and girls and moving) isn't for me, I would rather go to ACC, work a nice job, and have my apartment. i could rant about this for days, but fuck it. hopefully ryan makes lots of money with this electric company so I can at least go back to school and still have an apartment while doing minimal work. i ain't a gold digga, but i ain't messin' with no broke niggas. my mom got me a cool shirt today. i got lots of candy today. i made too many fraps today. i don't work again till...sunday. fun in the sun tomorrrrrow, too bad the greenbelt is dry as your vagina. i'm lucky i have the most amazing friends, and i'm glad i figured out which ones were wack. i don't need you're cattiness around me anymore, you've changed, for the worse. karma is a bitch, and i think you're due for a FAT reality check. a little girl died at the international apartments today...so sad. parents can be morons.

no mo ho's.